Skip to product information
1 of 6

TSIANFAN DISPLAY

Ceramic Tile Sample Display Stand for showroom/showroom display stand for marble and granite tiles

Ceramic Tile Sample Display Stand for showroom/showroom display stand for marble and granite tiles

     custom making quartz stone sample book/quartz display sample books 
    Ceramic Tile Sample Display Stand for showroom/showroom display stand for marble and granite tiles
    Ceramic Tile Sample Display Stand for showroom/showroom display stand for marble and granite tiles
    Dimenison 

    CUSTOMIZED

    Capacity Flexiable
    Color                    White,black,silver,etc
    Materia                 Strong plastic
    Apply to         Porcelain/ceramictile , Granite , Timber
    Logo Print             As per customer's request
    Disassembly           Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
    Technical Detail       Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    
     
     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     
     

     

     
     
    Packaging & Shipping

     

    Sample Time   7-14 Working days
    Size Can be customized to 3 row, 4 row,all up to you.
    Delivery Time 20-25 Working days
    Price Terms FOB, CIF....
    Payment Terms T/T
    Packing Detail  Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Company Information

    XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.

     

    All our designs can be 100% customized according to every customer's requirements.

    So,why Tsianfan?

     
    A. Our own factory, 3000 square meters workshop, 150 workers and 8 years' experience.
    B. More than 90 loyal customers throughout Europe,America & so on, also is a vendor of 70% Chinese stone campany.
    C. 20 minutes to reach Xiamen Port.
    These are how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
     
    If need any display racks , pls contact for solution. The latest Catalogue is prepared for you.
    CONTACT PERSON: Ashley ( ashley at tsianfan.com)
     
     
     
    OUR SHOWROOM FINISHES

    Ceramic Tile Sample Display Stand for showroom/showroom display stand for marble and granite tilesCeramic Tile Sample Display Stand for showroom/showroom display stand for marble and granite tiles

    Ceramic Tile Sample Display Stand for showroom/showroom display stand for marble and granite tilesCeramic Tile Sample Display Stand for showroom/showroom display stand for marble and granite tiles

     

     

     

    OUR MANUFACTURE PLANT

     Ceramic Tile Sample Display Stand for showroom/showroom display stand for marble and granite tilesCeramic Tile Sample Display Stand for showroom/showroom display stand for marble and granite tiles

     

     

    Ceramic Tile Sample Display Stand for showroom/showroom display stand for marble and granite tilesCeramic Tile Sample Display Stand for showroom/showroom display stand for marble and granite tiles

     

     

    FAQ

    1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

       A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

    2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

       A: Yes,of course. 

     

    3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

       A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

            1.your sample size for each rack;

            2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

            3.hom many racks do you need;

            4.rack color you like;

            5.need logo printed or not.

     

    4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

       A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

     

    5.Q: What is the MOQ?

       A: Based on the design.

     

    6.Q: What is the payment term?

       A: T/T , Paypal 

          Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

     

    7.Q:What is the delivery time?

       A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

     

     

    We welcome your inquiry!

    If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.

     

    View full details