Skip to product information
1 of 7

TSIANFAN DISPLAY

Ceramic display rack counter countertop metal rack stand For Showroom

Ceramic display rack counter countertop metal rack stand For Showroom

Material
Size
Color

    Ceramic display rack counter countertop metal rack stand For Showroom
    ceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack standceramic display rack display counter countertop table rack stand metal tile  rack stand
    Product Name     

    metal tile display rack quartz-marble-granite-timber-stone samples slab lock plane display rack stand 

    Dimenison 

    CUSTOMIZED

    Capacity Flexiable
    Color                    White,black,silver,etc
    Materia                 Strong metal etc
    Apply to         Tile , Quartz Stone , Granite , Marble , Timber
    Logo Print             As per customer's request
    Disassembly           Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
    Technical Detail       Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    

     

    Company Information

    XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.

     

    All our designs can be 100% customized according to every customer's requirements.

    So,why Tsianfan?

     
    A. Our own factory, 3000 square meters workshop, 150 workers and 8 years' experience.
    B. More than 90 loyal customers throughout Europe,America & so on, also is a vendor of 70% Chinese stone campany.
    C. 20 minutes to reach Xiamen Port.
    These are how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
    FAQ

    1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

       A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

    2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

       A: Yes,of course. 

     

    3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

       A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

            1.your sample size for each rack;

            2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

            3.hom many racks do you need;

            4.rack color you like;

            5.need logo printed or not.

     

    4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

       A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

     

    5.Q: What is the MOQ?

       A: Based on the design.

     

    6.Q: What is the payment term?

       A: T/T , Paypal 

          Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

     

    7.Q:What is the delivery time?

       A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

     

     

    We welcome your inquiry!

    If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.

     

    View full details