Products

H1

decorative tile display stand for ceramic slab

Decorative tile display stand for ceramic slab
Dimenison  CUSTOMIZED
Capacity Flexiable
Color                    White,black,silver,etc
Materia                 Strong plastic
Apply to         Porcelain/ceramictile , Granite , Timber
Logo Print             As per customer’s request
Disassembly           Easy disassembled for delivery and installation
Technical Detail       Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment    

Details:

H3.pngH4.png

H.png

Packaging & Shipping

 

Sample Time   7-14 Working days
Size Can be customized to 3 row, 4 row,all up to you.
Delivery Time 20-25 Working days
Price Terms FOB, CIF….
Payment Terms T/T
Packing Detail  Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate

 

 

 

 

 

 

Company Information

XiaMen Tsianfan Trading&Manufacturing CO.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display racks/stands, sample books/folders, sample boards and sample cases for over 8 years.

 

All our designs can be 100% customized according to every customer’s requirements.

So,why Tsianfan?

A. Our own factory, 3000 square meters workshop, 150 workers and 8 years’ experience.
B. More than 90 loyal customers throughout Europe,America & so on, also is a vendor of 70% Chinese stone campany.
C. 20 minutes to reach Xiamen Port.
These are how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
If need any display racks , pls contact for solution. The latest Catalogue is prepared for you.
CONTACT PERSON: Ashley ( ashley at tsianfan.com)
OUR SHOWROOM FINISHES

paste-pic-dp_uuid_ww3zyshowroom 1

showroom 4showroom 5

 

 

 

OUR MANUFACTURE PLANT

paperbook factory.jpgFactory.jpg

 

 

certification.jpgFair case.jpg

 

 

FAQ

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?

   A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website. I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?

   A: Yes,of course. 

 

3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?

   A: Dear, you just need to provide below information:

        1.your sample size for each rack;

        2.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;

        3.hom many racks do you need;

        4.rack color you like;

        5.need logo printed or not.

 

4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?

   A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.Would that be ok with you?

 

5.Q: What is the MOQ?

   A: Based on the design.

 

6.Q: What is the payment term?

   A: T/T , Paypal 

      Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

 

7.Q:What is the delivery time?

   A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.

 

 

We welcome your inquiry!

If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

描述

Decorative tile display stand for ceramic slab now is very hot in the stone market.

XiaMen Tsianfan Trading & Manufacturing CO.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing all kinds of display stands, sample  folders, sample boards and sample cases for years.

 

Immediately Consult